Miks see on oluline?
Privaatuspoliitika ( edaspidi Privaatsuspoliitika) soovib teile edastada infot, milliseid andmeid me kogume, kui külastate meie veebilehte, teete broneeringut, allkirjastate dokumente, olles registreerinud meie kasutajaks või mitte
Need dokumendid sisaldavad olulist infot alljärgneva osas:
1. Isikuandmete töötlemine
2. Kogutavad isikuandmed
3. Kuidas me kasutame isikuandmeid
4. Kuidas me jagame isikuandmeid
5. Laste privaatsus
6. Kui kauaks säilitame teie isikuandmeid?
7. Ligipääs, korrigeerimine ja teie isikuandmete kustutamine.
1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Source of Data
We collect personal data from you only when you voluntarily provide us with this information, such as:
When you choose to apply for a car reservation and conclude car rent agreement, you provide information verbally and in writing. This information could constitute personal data and sensitive personal data under Personal Data Protection Law and the General Data Protection Regulation. The car rental agreement will regulate conditions regarding the rental car, Your rights and duties, as well as use of personal data in accordance with the agreement.
The personal data that we may collect from you is name, surname, address, date of birth, identity code, number your ID document, the issuing authority and date of issue, driving license number, issue date un driver’s category, address at which the car will be kept (where appropriate), type of credit card (visa/mastercard/amex), credit card number, expiry date, telephone number and email address for mutual communication. Also, it should be indicated to the Company within which geographical area the rented car will be used.
Upon entering into the car rental agreement you are being informed, you understand and agree that each Company car may be equipped with a tracking device in order to determine the location of the car in the case of theft and/or other damage to the car. Installation of the tracking device is prevention of criminal offence.
The legal ground for the Company’s processing of Your personal data and entering into the car rental agreement, is your consent according to your application and will to enter into the agreement. You are providing Your personal data by free will and You can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting the Company as per below.
Types of Data
We may collect and use different types of personal data depending on the specific purpose we have, as described below:
- personal details, such as name, surname, gender, age/date of birth, country of origin, and other personal details as allowed by applicable laws;
- contact details, such as address, email address, phone number, mobile number, fax number (if any), and other contact details as allowed by applicable laws;
- payment details, such as payment instrument (credit card, debit card) if applicable, passport number when required for tax or anti money laundering reasons;
- sales related information, such as date, products or services provided, place of purchase, product codes, amount, total of sales, VAT number, complaints, returns, refunds and other sales related information as allowed by applicable laws;
- habits and profiles, such as data regarding your purchases/reservations (purchase/reserevation history including, boutique where the sale takes place, type, kind of car and rental price), information related to customer relationship management activities and initiatives (date and categories of said actions as performed or to be performed and results of said actions), shopping habits and preferences (wish list, preferred categories of products, colour, style, other brands purchased, most visited countries, how you know our car brands, sizes, notes regarding purchase habits or special needs stated by you – i.e. preferred car color), other information (job related information, education, hobbies and lifestyle activities) as allowed by applicable laws; and
- family related information, such as marital status, anniversary date, number of children, children related information and other family related information as allowed by applicable laws.
3. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be used for the following purposes, depending on the specific circumstances in which you interact with us.
All information provided by you to the Company will be stored by the Company on its servers, but where the information is stored physically, it will be stored in the Company’s data carriers, files. The Company will have only a limited number of persons with access to your data, including members of the Board of Directors and accountants.
Information collected by the Company from you may be shared and stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By providing your personal data you also consent to transferring, storage and processing of your personal data (including sensitive personal data) according to this Confirmation.
The Company will use the information received from you to contact you.
4.HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
In addition to the above, the Company may also disclose Your personal data to a third party:
• If the Company transfers or acquires a business or assets, or part thereof, the Company may disclose Your Personal to the potential buyer or seller of such business or assets; and
• If the Company is legally required to disclose or share Your personal data in order to comply with applicable law. The Company will share your health scheme with its insurance company;
• If you default on payments with the Company and the Company is forced to transfer information to debt recovery companies.
The Company also use third party suppliers to perform services on its behalf. To ensure your rights, we have entered into a data processing agreement with such third parties who will receive access to Your personal data. Those agreements set out e.g. which data such third parties have access to and how such data shall be processed. Such third parties will not be able to use Your data for other purposes than what we have agreed with You. Any such third parties are also required to apply necessary safety and security measures to protect Your personal data.
If such third parties use suppliers, they are required to enter into an agreement setting out the same requirements as the Company has agreed with You.
5. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
This Website is a general audience site; however our services are intended for people aged 18 years or older. We do not knowingly request or collect, use and disclose personal data provided by a person under the age of 18 both online and at the Boutiques/Points of Sales. In the event we learn we have collected personally data from a child, we will delete that information.
If you are under this age, please do not make any car reservations on our Webpage.
6. FOR HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE RETAINED?
The Company will retain Your personal data for the duration of the car rental agreement, as well as 24 months after end of it, in order of necessity (e.g. court process, communication with law enforcement agencies, etc.) could use the contractual data.
7. ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to access, correct and delete Your personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. Furthermore, You have the right to demand data portability, to demand that the processing is limited and to refuse certain aspects of the processing of Your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Latvian Data Protection Inspection.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Consent Form are welcomed and submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org